12.01.2014

10 Inspired Ideas for a Very Country Christmas

There's something about an old-fashioned country Christmas that just warms my heart. I grew up in south Texas and then moved to what feels like the arctic circle (aka Vermont) when I was thirteen. After six long winters years living in what can only be described as the North Pole of New England, I moved back to the south at nineteen and eventually settled down and married me a good ol' country boy here in North Carolina. Country is in my roots. It's nostalgia reminds me of my childhood yet seamlessly merges with my present. With Christmas officially just around the corner, I'm happy to share with you 10 Inspired Ideas for a Very Country Christmas.








































What is your Christmas theme this time of year? Share your favorites in the comments!




No comments:

Post a Comment